I love to read. I really, REALLY love to read. I belong to four different book clubs, so you know I'm seriously ill or just serious when I say that. However, I tend to read fairly quickly and when I'm done and onto the next book, sometimes I forget. So this is a spot for me to recollect my faves, share the new goodies I've encountered, and, quite frankly, . . . to remind myself what I've read. : ) If you have a fabulous find you've read recently, send me an email and I'll read it next!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Forgotten Garden

by Kate Morton

I LOVED this book!  It was a beautiful time-period-switching fiction that reminded me a lot of Secret Garden.  The characters were wonderfully human, I loved the tension and the uncertainty of the plot, as well as knowing what might happen . . . I don't remember if I figured it out correctly, but it was fun to try even if I didn't.  I would whole-heartedly recommend this one--great reading for anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment