I love to read. I really, REALLY love to read. I belong to four different book clubs, so you know I'm seriously ill or just serious when I say that. However, I tend to read fairly quickly and when I'm done and onto the next book, sometimes I forget. So this is a spot for me to recollect my faves, share the new goodies I've encountered, and, quite frankly, . . . to remind myself what I've read. : ) If you have a fabulous find you've read recently, send me an email and I'll read it next!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

ALL. TIME. FAVORITE. BOOK.    EVER!  I read this book my sophomore year in high school and LOVED it.  We read it again in our book club and I loved it even more!  I made THE COOLEST poster ever to keep track of the characters and how they were related to and interacted with each other--wish I could post a picture of it, it was THAT cool!  I love the story, the revenge, the carefully thought out and perfectly enacted characters, the flaws, the strategy, of course the romance--it is simply my all-time favorite!

********************************** : )

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it too! One of my top five favorite books! I would love to see your poster someday.
    BTW, love all of your blogs! You are great!

    ReplyDelete